Micronutrient Testing and Nutrient Repletion
Are You in Control of Your Health, or Is It Controlling You?
Nutritional balance plays a key role in optimal wellness, chronic disease prevention, and managing the aging process. Knowing your micronutrient status is a vital foundation of long-term health and optimal performance. It is the first step towards preventative health care.
Here at Indigo Integrative Health Clinic we believe that micronutrient deficiency is a widespread health condition that is at the root of nearly every health condition and disease many are suffering from today. Both modern medicine and nutritional science show that micronutrient repletion plays a key role in optimal health, chronic disease prevention and managing the aging process.
- Do you find yourself feeling stressed, tired and maybe a little depressed?
- Do you take prescription medicines to alleviate symptoms of certain conditions, but wonder why the condition exists at all?
- Do you want to boost your immune system now, to possibly prevent chronic disease later?
If you answered yes, then a Micronutrient Test may be for you.
Micronutrient Testing offers the most accurate, scientifically proven method for assessing nutritional deficiencies. It measures the function of 35 nutritional components including vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and antioxidants within your white blood cells. Scientific evidence shows that analyzing the white blood cells gives us the most accurate analysis of a body’s deficiencies.
Each report explains the role of each nutrient found deficient, deficiency symptoms, how to obtain that nutrient in food and toxicity and RDI standards for adults.
The Micronutrient Testing tests for the following:
- Vitamins (A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, Biotin, Folate, C, D, K)
- Minerals (Calcium, Magnesium, Manganese, Zinc, Copper)
- Amino Acids (Asparagine, Glutamine, Serine)
- Antioxidants (Alpha Lipoic Acid, Coenzyme Q10, Cysteine, Glutathione, Selenium, Vitamin E)
- Metabolites (Choline, Inositol, Carnitine)
- Carbohydrate Metabolism (Chromium, Fructose Sensitivity, Glucose-Insulin Metabolism)
- Fatty Acids (Oleic acid)
- Total Antioxidant Function
- Immune Response Score
By assessing the intracellular requirements of micronutrients, we are able to assess the body’s needs for these micronutrients that enable the body to produce enzymes, hormones, and other substances essential for proper growth, development and good health. Micronutrient deficiencies have been shown to affect the function of the immune system, which in the long run can contribute to degenerative processes. A micronutrient test provides the basis of a personalized, functional approach in addressing a broad variety of clinical conditions including arthritis, cancer, cardiovascular risk, diabetes, various immunological disorders, metabolic disorders and micronutrient deficiencies.
Because we don’t really know which supplement is best for us until we get a micronutrient testing. Further so, taking more of one nutrient may cause imbalances and actually induce deficiencies in other nutrients. Many medications deplete nutrients and intense exercise may increase nutrient requirements.
Sometimes eating a balanced diet, exercising and taking a multivitamin is not enough for complete health optimization.
If you are seeking a higher level of wellness, you need a personalized blueprint to your supplement schedule with targeted nutrient repletion recommendations for the deficiencies identified. Through micronutrient testing, you get a window into your body you normally wouldn’t have that provides important information on nutrient deficiencies you otherwise wouldn’t know exist.
Here At Indigo Integrative Health Clinic…
We have developed the Indigo Optimization package, a personalized blueprint made especially for you and your individual micronutrient requirements. With us by your side, 6 weeks to better health starts now.
The Indigo Optimization package includes:
- Micronutrient testing and lab draw
- Interpretation of results
- 6 Intravenous (IV) infusions, 1-2 per week (IV’s will require additional blood work if in higher doses)
- Supplements, additional cost
Your price $1,795 (a $2,200 value)