INDIGO OPTIMIZATION PACKAGE
Micronutrient Testing and Nutrient Repletion
Nutritional balance plays a key role in optimal wellness, chronic disease prevention, and managing the aging process. Knowing your micronutrient status is a vital foundation of long-term health and optimal performance. It is the first step towards preventative health care.
Here at Indigo Integrative Health Clinic we believe that micronutrient deficiency is a widespread health condition that is at the root of nearly every health condition and disease many are suffering from today. Both modern medicine and nutritional science show that micronutrient repletion plays a key role in optimal health, chronic disease prevention and managing the aging process.
- Do you find yourself feeling stressed, tired and maybe a little depressed?
- Do you take prescription medicines to alleviate symptoms of certain conditions, but wonder why the condition exists at all?
- Do you want to boost your immune system now, to possibly prevent chronic disease later?
If you answered yes, then a Micronutrient Test may be for you.
Each report explains the role of each nutrient found deficient, deficiency symptoms, how to obtain that nutrient in food and toxicity and RDI standards for adults.
The Micronutrient Testing tests for the following:
- Vitamins (A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, Biotin, Folate, C, D, K)
- Minerals (Calcium, Magnesium, Manganese, Zinc, Copper)
- Amino Acids (Asparagine, Glutamine, Serine)
- Antioxidants (Alpha Lipoic Acid, Coenzyme Q10, Cysteine, Glutathione, Selenium, Vitamin E)
- Metabolites (Choline, Inositol, Carnitine)
- Carbohydrate Metabolism (Chromium, Fructose Sensitivity, Glucose-Insulin Metabolism)
- Fatty Acids (Oleic acid)
- Total Antioxidant Function
- Immune Response Score
THE WINDOW TO YOUR OPTIMAL HEALTH…
Sometimes eating a balanced diet, exercising and taking a multivitamin is not enough for complete health optimization.
Here At Indigo Integrative Health Clinic…
The Indigo Optimization package includes:
- Micronutrient testing and lab draw
- Interpretation of results
- 6 Intravenous (IV) infusions, 1-2 per week (IV’s will require additional blood work if in higher doses)
- Supplements, additional cost
Your price $1,795 (a $2,200 value)
Follow us on instagram
Our Doctors have been featured in: