HOW ZYTO TECHNOLOGY WORKS
1. DIGITAL SIGNATURE Virtual Stimulus Items (VSIs), computer generated digital signatures representing physical stimuli are sent to the body. These VSIs elicit physiological responses from the body, one of which is a change in the conductivity of the skin (GSR). These fluctuations in skin conductivity are measured and sent back to the computer for analysis and interpretation.
2. HAND CRADLE CHIP Takes conductivity readings from the skin and converts the analog teachings to a digital form which is sent to the computer for analysis.
3. GALVANIC SKIN RESPONSE Galvanic Skin Response (GSR) is an established technology that measures fluctuations in electrical conductivity of the skin as the body responds to various stimuli. One application of GSR that many people are familiar with is lie-detector testing.
4. COHERENCE PATTERNS Coherence is a state where two or more things exist without conflict. By tracking multiple inputs, ZYTO technology can calculate shifts in coherence as the body responds to each digital signature. Signatures that create greater coherence than the baseline are given a positive score and signatures creating less coherence than the baseline are given a negative score.
5. PROPRIETARY SOFTWARE The data received from the hand cradle is plotted and analyzed for coherence. Each response is given a positive or negative score called a Deviation Ratio (dR). Positive dRs are referred to as biological preference, negative dRs are referred to as biological aversion.
6. PRIORITIZED RESULTS After analyzing the data from the hand cradle, the computer displays the data in an easy to read graphical interface. The data shows the body’s responses ranked in order of priority. Results are optimized and time is used more efficiently by focusing on the body’s priorities.
For more information, please visit www.zyto.com.