EVERY DAY YOU ARE EXPOSED TO NUMEROUS CHEMICALS THAT CAN AFFECT THE WAY YOU FEEL
- Healthier body
- More energy
- Healthier digestion
- Better concentration
- Less moodiness
- Improved sleep
- Overall wellness
ENVIRONMENTAL TOXINS CAN BE HAZARDOUS TO HEALTH
Over time, a buildup of toxins not only affects vitality, it can lead to health issues like chronic fatigue and pain syndromes.
WHERE TOXINS COME FROM
- polluted air from factories
- auto exhaust
- solvents (paint and cleaning products)
- heavy metals
- pesticides, herbicides, insecticides
- dietary choices and poor nutrition (fast foods, fried foods)
- recreational drugs
- Rx and OTC drugs
- artificial food additives, colorings and preservatives
- refined foods and sugars
- bacterial, yeast, fungal overgrowth
- by-products of metabolic reactions (carbon dioxide, ammonia, hormones)
- undigested food
- lack of sleep
- unresolved trauma or abuse
- unhappy relationships
Toxins increase the formation and growth of fat cells. The more toxins you have storing in your fat, the more your body holds onto that fat until you have strengthened the detoxification pathways so that these toxins can be released and eliminated.
An accumulation of obesogenic toxins will lead to oxidation and free radical damage. Free radicals may be damaging to your DNA. Systems strongly affected include the immune, neurological and endocrine systems.
THE BODY’S 7 CHANNELS OF ELIMINATION
- Liver – bile produced by the liver, stored in the gallbladder, aids digestion of fats. Besides its digestive function, bile serves also as the route of excretion for bilirubin, a byproduct of red blood cells recycled by the liver
- Lungs – purge toxins with each exhale, deep breathing increases flow of lymph, which further eliminates toxins
- Lymphatic system – transports toxins from cells and circulatory system to each of the organs involved in elimination of toxins from the body
- Blood – transports wastes and toxins to other organs for elimination
- Skin – sweat transports wastes and toxins out of the body through pores of the skin. Because of its large surface area, the skin disposes more waste by sweating than the kidneys and colon combined
- Colon – bowel disposes toxins from digestive system and liver
- Kidneys – eliminate toxins via urine, remove waste from blood, receive water-soluble toxins from liver for processing
IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING THESE SYMPTOMS, YOU MAY NEED TO DETOX…
- hormone issues
- trouble losing weight or weight gain
- fatigue and sluggishness
- skin rash
Fill out this DETOX QUESTIONNAIRE to determine your detox score and if a detox is appropriate for you. Symptoms to be based on the past month.
YOU CAN HELP YOUR BODY ELIMINATE UNWANTED JUNK
A well-designed metabolic detoxification program can significantly enhance the detoxification process for better health and vitality. Think of it as spring cleaning or tune-up to clear out some of the junk and get your body back to its peak cleansing performance again.
NOT ALL DETOX PROGRAMS ARE ‘HEALTHY’
Water fasting programs for prolonged periods of time can cause muscle wasting and further energy depletion. Your body needs proper nutrients to fuel its toxin clearance activities. It is important to choose a detox program that best suits you.
Learn more about the Indigo Detox program
Follow us on instagram
Become an educated consumer with our Indigo Blogs and prevent dis-ease.
Our Doctors have been featured in: