Daikon Sunflower Soba
Ever since I bought my Spirooli, I’ve been spirooling away! From zucchini spaghetti to Daikon radish, I just can’t get enough. Using the Spirooli adds flare to all raw dishes. I enjoy every last bite and walk away feeling light and healthy.
- 1 roll soba noodles
- 1 pack sunflower sprouts (from Mom’s Organic), cut with ceramic knife and rinsed
- 2 tbsp Organic Tamari Gluten-Free Soy Sauce (add more if needed)
- Himalayan sea salt, use sparingly, Tamari is naturally salty
- 2 tbsp hemp seeds
- 2 tbsp white sesame seeds
- 2 large Daikon radish, peeled and spiroolied
Boil hot water and add soba noodles. Do not over cook noodles, they should be a bit al dente. Rinse with cold water and add to large mixing bowl. Add in all ingredients and mix well. This dish tastes delicious cold.