NEW ANSWERS FOR HEALTH IN THE NEW YEAR
When it comes to taking care of your body, how will you make this new year different from all the rest? A healthy mind, a clean body and a strong spirit will go a very long way in helping you live your best year ever. Your health is the most important thing. Read on to learn how to regenerate, recalibrate and improve your health.
Your body has seven channels of elimination, which include the liver, lungs, lymphatic system, blood, skin, colon, and kidneys. What you put on and into your body affects how well your body functions and how hard it has to work to eliminate toxins. If your toxic burden is too high, these seven channels of elimination will be in overdrive, working hard to process and expel toxins. The cleaner your diet and personal care products, the cleaner your body will be on the inside.
Toxin overload leads to many chronic, degenerative and autoimmune diseases. Take detoxing seriously this year and clean up your whole body. The cleaner you are the better your body is able to flush out toxins. By the end of the year, you can be closer to having a new body.
Throughout the course of your life, you’ve likely picked up many viruses, bacteria, mold, parasites, heavy metals, stress, environmental and emotional toxins. Every year that passes by, your body also loses vital vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and hormones needed for it to function optimally. Workout a good protocol with your healthcare provider that helps you clean out these pathogens and restores your body’s vital nutrition.
Luckily, there are numerous functional medicine panels that allows your healthcare provider to determine what is going on inside of your body.
- A micronutrient panel determines which nutrients (vitamins, minerals and antioxidants) your body is deficient in. With the results, we can supplement your deficiencies that are unique to you.
- A food sensitivity panel determines which foods your body is sensitive to and causing inflammation. For your gut to heal, decreasing inflammation by removing triggering foods is important. Leaky gut, also something that can be tested, is when particles from the food you eat cross your gut lining and enter your bloodstream, causing chronic inflammation.
- A comprehensive stool analysis detects the presence of pathogenic micoorganisms such as yeast, parasites and bacteria that contribute to chronic illness and neurological dysfunction. It evaluates beneficial bacteria, intestinal immune function, inflammation markers and the overall health of your gastrointestinal tract.
- Adrenal stress test with neurotransmitters is a test that test that determines the health of your circadian clock and cortisol levels. It also looks at your brain chemistry and checks on your neurotransmitters.
- A mycotoxin profile will check for possible mold exposure. Mycotoxins are metabolites produced by fungi like mold, which can infest buildings, vehicles, and food.
- A specialized Lyme disease panel is beneficial for anyone who suspects possible Lyme disease. Lyme disease is multifaceted and having a panel that tests well for possible co-infections is important.
- Various genetic tests can give you tremendous insight on what you are predisposed to and how to manage it as you age. This is healthy aging down to a science, using a new DNA-based healthy aging solution engineered for your unique chemistry. It’s wonderful that you can have a roadmap of your specific genes on how your body works. Genetics tests can reveal everything from how well you tolerate fats, how your skin will age and what exercise is most beneficial to how much sleep your body needs and if you have a tendency for systemic inflammation, hearing loss or lactose intolerance.
This new year you have the opportunity to get answers about your body you’ve always wanted. Answers that will guide you in how to best optimize, maintain and treat your body. Let this year be one of optimal thriving health, not just the absence of dis-ease.