Vitamin D3 Injections
VITAMIN D3 INJECTIONS
VITAMIN D, IT CHANGES EVERYTHING
LOW VITAMIN D IS ASSOCIATED WITH THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS:
- Osteoporosis and osteomalacia (fractures)
- Cancers; including breast, prostate and colon
- Heart disease
- Insulin resistance and metabolic syndrome
- Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD)
- Facial hair and acne
- Lowered resistance to influenza and viruses
- Pain and muscle ache
RISK FACTORS FOR VITAMIN D DEFICIENCY:
- Dark skin- produces less Vitamin D than lighter skin living North of 35 degrees latitude
- Aging- less Vitamin D conversion with age
- Sunscreen- using SPF 8 reduces production of Vitamin D by 95%
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease- reduces Vitamin D absorption
- Obesity- Vitamin D is easily stored in the body, being absorbed directly into fat cells from the intestine
- Low Estrogen levels
Check your Vitamin D3 levels with a simple Blood Drop test. Review the results with your doctor and determine together a Vitamin D3 supplementation program that is best for you. We offer both oral and intramuscular injection forms of supplementation.
We can help. Schedule your appointment today (202) 846-2867.
Follow us on instagram
Become an educated consumer with our Indigo Blogs and prevent dis-ease.
Our Doctors have been featured in: