Weight Loss & Fitness
WEIGHT LOSS & FITNESS
YOUR DNA CREATES THE BLUEPRINT
WHAT IS EPIGENETICS?
“In one dish, the cells became bone, in another, muscle, and in the last dish, fat. This demonstrated that the genes didn’t determine the fate of the cells because they all had the exact same genes. The environment determined the fate of the cells, not the genetic pattern. So if cells are in a healthy environment, they are healthy. If they’re in an unhealthy environment, they get sick.”
– Dr. Bruce Lipton
HOW DO I GET MY DNA TESTED?
WHAT TO DO
Have you ever noticed some friends work out twice a week and keep slim, while others spend hours in the gym every day and can’t lose any more weight? Everyone’s body reacts differently to exercise and that includes you! Find out what works best for your body.
- Which types of exercises you need to do (e.g., high intensity vs. low intensity)
- Duration and frequency of recommended exercises
- Routine for a week of exercises
WHAT TO EAT
- What you need to eat to achieve your goals
- Daily percentages of fats, carbohydrates and proteins
WHAT TO TAKE
Did you know that while branch chain amino acids help most people build muscle and recover faster, they actually have the opposite effect for a subset of the population? Supplements are a great way to optimize your health but, as you may suspect by now, not everyone responds the same way. Find out which supplements are best for you.
- Which supplements you need to take to optimize your genetic variant and maintain healthy energy levels
For more information check out Simplified Genetics. If you are interested in testing, please call us at (202) 298 – 9131.
Follow us on instagram
Become an educated consumer with our Indigo Blogs and prevent dis-ease.
Our Doctors have been featured in: